The last two years, I have gone without shoes for one day, supporting the creators of Toms in their efforts to engage American consumers in buying more than just a pair of shoes for themselves. Will you do it with me this year? It’s easy:
- April 5th, 2011 is ONE DAY WITHOUT SHOES.
- Go barefoot all day everywhere you go.
- If asked, tell people why.
- Encourage them to check out Toms.com.
- Buy a pair of Toms yourself if you don’t have one.
See. It won’t hurt a bit. Unless you step on a sharp object. So stay alert and become aware of how much we take for granted getting to wear shoes everyday.