Here are the final details nailed down for our yearly, conversational, non-conference, learning get-together next week!!!
Speaking of learning – we are grateful to be on the campus of a learning environment that this year was named the # 1 community college in America. Valencia College administration has generously offered us a classroom on their west campus. Details below for exactly where, a link with a campus map, and where to park.
We will begin next Thursday, November 15th, at 9:00am with a time of prayer together before we encourage one another around three questions for the day:
- what would I have done differently?
- how do we move from idea toward implementation?
- why is it so hard to cultivate for togetherness around mission with our church family and in our community, and what might we need to do differently, even have the courage to let go of?
We will bring some coffee and snacks in, but we will go just down the road for a quick lunch break. We will return after lunch and resume learning together.
Please come with some leaders from the city where you live and the church family of which you are a part. And please come with some stories to share of how you are living sent and equipping followers of Jesus to live sent in their daily rhythms.
We will conclude at 5:00pm. Hanging out at supper for some evening connection and conversation about giving ourselves away together in our respective cities is encouraged.
REMEMBER – this is free If you wanna pitch in a dollar or two to help with coffee and snacks, that’s cool but no pressure.
Love y’all a bunch. Look forward to seeing you next week.
WHERE @ on the VALENCIA WEST CAMPUS:
- building 4, Room 202
- CLICK HERE for the west campus address and a campus map that shows bldg. 4 with adjacent parking lots
- please use parking Lots D or E
Text us or tweet at us or comment below with any questions.